Here from Oregon

TacticalHits

Hey, I actually have been on this site now for a few months and forgot to sign in! Anyways, I live about 45min south of Portland, OR. out in the country. I like coyote hunting, and going to try black bear, and cougar hunting this year, along with elk, deer, and maybe pronghorn antelope. I own a Remington 710 in 270win. with .50moa with off the shelf sierra gamekings, and just bought a Savage 16FHSS in 300wsm for my long range hunting. I have ,and continue to get lots of helpful advice from the people on this forum! Thanks Nathan,:D

Welcome

If you want to strech the leggs out to 600yrd contact me and I can get you into the Tri County Gun Club to shoot at 600. We will be shooting ever tuesday night starting in April. TCGC is in sherwood.

Wiilys46

Thanks guys! I truly love this web site, and have been telling all my friends to check it out! I'll have to hook up with you Oregon guys this year for some shooting fun! One nice thing is where I live I can shoot out to 600yds+ in my neighbors field which is down in a gully. My aunt also has 6,000acers in central Oregon to shoot out to as far as necessary! I plan to hunt cougar on her property this year, and also coyotes.

Thanks for making me feel welcome, Nathan
gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.