help,want to start reloading

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by hollywood88, Nov 15, 2012.

1. hollywood88

hollywood88 Well-Known Member

Id like to get started reloading but have zero expirience reliading and little to no space for a reloading bench. Im wanting to start out with 7.62x54r so i can have a non corrosive hunting and target round. What all will i need? Ive been looking into i the handloader from i believe lee so its portable but i dont kniw what else i will need or how to do it. Any advise will be greatly appreciated

2. g0rd0

g0rd0 Well-Known Member

without a space for a bench you are asking a lot.
    But, go to www.titanreloading.com they sell Lee products. There you will find a trypod affair (Lee loading stand) that has differant top blocks that you can mount your press and powder throws. They also offer good starting kits. A challenger kit with press, dies, scale. primeing tool. You will also need a book there are many and they all explain the set up and how to for reloading along with load data (dont forget to conferm you loads first). Once you add your stand and dies to this kit you will be set up under $250.00, all that will be needed is your components.

3. Kevin Rohrer

Kevin Rohrer Well-Known Member

Read the threads below and read Lyman #49.

4. green 788

green 788 Well-Known Member

5. hollywood88

hollywood88 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the help so far. I think i may buy a couple of the lee classic loaders to start out with and then slowly start building up my bench