Help on installing balistics onto PDA

elkstalker300

I am trying to load the PSSF (Sharpshooter) ballistic onto my Palm Zire 72. I can get it loaded but it is some different language /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Does anybody know how to have it loaded in ENGLISH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That program defaults to Russian. You should have seen two files one was Russian the other is English load the other one.

When you are selecting what is going to your palm they should look something like this I believe PSSF.rus or PSSF.eng if you don't select one it will default to Russian.

It looks like there is only one file to download to me but I'm pretty stupid when it comes to this puter stuff. Here is the down load link
pssfo995bfixed.zip /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

WoooHoooo I got it, after reading your post I went in and deleted the rus file and it downloaded in English. Thanks a million /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.