HELP......I need some 6.5 130gr berger vlds.

lovdasnow

I hate to take room on here posting this, but I just loaded up the last 40 of mine. The way I've been shooting with my new build that won't last long.
I just used up all my google-fu looking for someplace that had them in stock and came up empty handed.

so, do any of you guys have any idea where I might find some?

thanks again

Last edited:
The local gun shop near Topeka KS has 2 boxes of the 130gr VLD hunting bullets on the shelf, or did last week. Their phone # is 785-478-9020 and they are open Tues-Saturday.

Now if you can find me some 140gr bergers I will be set also.

thanks. I'll try them when they open.

powdervalley.com has the 140's BT in stock, but not VLD's...

man, these things are getting hard to find for sure. 6.5 is getting popular!

What Gun shop around Topeka stocks vlds ? I live about 30 miles south and have had to order them off the internet sure would be nice to find them localy if i get in a bind!

High Plains gunshop west of Topeka on I-70 about 10 miles at Valencia Rd exit has 2 boxes. I asked them to order me a box and they ordered 3. They didn't shoot well in my rifle so I have went to 140gr bergers or accubonds if I can't get bergers. I don't know that they will stock them regularly.

I'll buy 1K if i can find any. man, i've been on the phone and all over the web looking for these dang things.

My rifle doesn't shoot them well, it prefers the 140's. If it will help someone out, I have a partial box with 69 of the 130gr VLD hunting bullets I can sell someone in a jam. I bought them for $42, and 69% of that is about $29 so for that plus what it costs to ship them someone can have them. First PM will get them. I was going to keep them in case I wanted to experiment again later, but they just as well go to someone who will use them during this shortage.

thanks for the offer, but I just found a store that had 200 up in washington. I bought them and they are mailing them to me tomorrow.

then i placed a backorder online for another 800.

i should be ok, so i'll leave your bullets for someone else. thanks for offering those up for sale.

I think I bought the last 200 that could be found anywhere on the internet about two weeks ago. If you find any one that has some extras after your done, let me know! I only have about 150 left so I can't let any go. I will keep you in mind if I run across any and let you know. I am constantly watching for them.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts