Help, I have a week off (Nov 12-20). Looking to hunt somewhere? HELP

AJ Peacock

All,

I didn't think I'd get any time off this fall, so I didn't apply for any tags anywhere. Now I find out I have to take a week of vacation or lose it. I can get the week of Nov 14th, and am willing to drive or even fly. I checked the leftover licenses in Colorado, (no Elk or Deer in areas I am familiar with).

I'm in Michigan, and could always just go up north with 3million other crazies.

But I've kinda got the itch to try something different.

So, any wild ideas are appreciated. (species is un-important to me, I'm easy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

Thanks,
AJ

Come on down here! Ya can shoot a few "gators"!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Come on down here! Ya can shoot a few "gators"!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I've never read about a Gator Hunt. What kind of firearms do you use? Or do you just use a knife, like crocodile dundee??

AJ

[ QUOTE ]
how about whitetails in missouri it starts on the 12th I think

[/ QUOTE ]

Theres an idea, is there a lot of public land? I imagine it is pretty 'close' hunting, what do you guys use? Shotgun, Pistol, Rifle??

AJ

Imagine this! One stick of dynamite...long fuse...in a plastic bag....stuffed inside a chicken...dangled on a line out in front of a gator....gator swallows entire bait....short time later...."WHUMMMMMMMMMPPPPP"....large bubble floats to surface!

A laugh a minute!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.