Help a dad out!

Crowflyt

Sorry to pull at your heart strings, but I need some help. Recently had a gun stolen that I am looking to find/replace. Remington Sendero 25-06 SFI w/Swarovski Optik 4-12x50 Habicht. Its been my workhorse for years and recently became my sons favorite gun/first buck gun. It was taken from a South Tx gun closet and presumed to have been relocated to Arkansas or Mississipi. It has been reported stolen including serial numbers. Chance to reclaim is low, but I will throw a $500 offer out there for information that leads to recovery. In the meantime I am starting to look for a replacement for a confident rifle for my boy...Sendero SFI or SFII 25-06. Will be posting a WTB in classifieds. Thanks for your time...

Thanks for taking a look around. I have already called on that and it is sold. They haven't taken it offline yet. Much appreciation!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts