Brett

Glad to be here :) I'm building an edge with

SS rem 700 action
30" broughton barrel 1000y F class
DE brake
B&C A5 stock
jewel trigger
and Seekins DBM

parts are all on there way to the smith, only thing is... I don't know how to shoot long distance!!

..and thus I have arrived :)

Glad to be here hope to make some new friends and learn lots.

Brett

Welcome, your in good company here! Looks like a good build, don't see an optic on the list! Jump in, guys are very helpful on this site and you can get some good help, get ready to burn some powder the learning curve is riddled with empty cans of powder and empty boxes of bullets!

theres alot of us on here that are all in the over 1000yrd club and most all of us like to help and see others excell. Any questions ask and well all give you our 2 cents worth.

PS. love my night forces

I'm very, very sorry to hear of your addiction. As evidenced by many many posts on this site there is no cure or even much of an attempt to control this addiction. Many show up here, hang around a while, learn some stuff and the condition only worsens.

On the plus side I feel quite strongly that this is one of the few addictions that leads to a much longer meaningful life.

No matter how today goes there is always that dream in the back of your mind that keeps ya going.

There is only one evil presence that universally adversely continually working against use. There's an old time song about it. Something like "They call the wind Mariah.:) More like Pariah! or piranha of PITA........

You have chosen a cartridge with will serve you well.

Learn and enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.