Hello from Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by rtv900, Dec 20, 2007.

1. rtv900

rtv900 Well-Known Member

First of all thank you for having such a wonderful site. I joined a few days ago and I have been having a great time reading all of the posts. I have developed an interest in long range shooting. I have not really done much past 300 yards so I have lots to learn and a long way to go. I am looking forward to it.

2. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

Welcome! What part of Wisconsin? I am from Oshkosh.

3. rtv900

rtv900 Well-Known Member

I am from New Richmond. West side of the state about 35-40 miles from Minneapolis.

4. Coyboy

Coyboy Well-Known Member

Welcome rtv900, Lots can be learned here. I've spent many rainy days searching old discussions. Just ask and someone usually helps.

5. yotefever

yotefever Well-Known Member

Welcome, I'm NW of Milwaukee. My daughter goes to school in Eau Claire. I also shoot handgun silhouettes in Holmen, didn't make it this year due to work, but will be making some matches this year.

Mike

6. rtv900

rtv900 Well-Known Member

yotefever,

Do you hunt coyotes in WI? If so, what part of the state? I am thinking about going up by Danbury to Minong.

7. yotefever

yotefever Well-Known Member

Just got home from hunting the Nicolet NF and my buddy got a 30# male on the last set before I had to head back to the inlaws.
    I"ll be hunting the Northern Kettle Moraine just north of Mil until I go back to work on Wednesday.

Mike

8. upjeeper

upjeeper Well-Known Member

i'm headed to madison next month, would like to meet up with some other shooters sometime