Hello from Utah

autoc3

Love long range shooting, the fun starts @ 400 yards :D. Hope to be getting in to F-class F/TR this year. Starting from the ground up with a fixed Howa 1500 in .308. Saving up for a scope.

I reload all my ammo. Been shooting since the age of 8. My wife loves it just as much as I do. Got her self a Sako 85 finnlight in 30-06 a few years back and has been trying to get her self an elk ever since. No luck yet but she loves trying.

I only know about the things I have tried and done myself and that is what I like to hear about from other people, the things they have tried and done themselves.
I like to hear about the things you love and the way you like to do them. There is no one, be all end all hand gun, rifle, or technique. If your Hi-Point in 9mm gets you going and you love it, that's just fine with me. I'm just glad you are having fun and putting lead down range.

Re: Hello from Down Under

Hi back at you. I agree there is so many variables in the sport of shooting that no single rule applies to any one thing at all. Having a good time is very important and that's why I don't compete as most ranges where I come from are far to serious about it and take the fun clean out .
If I lived in Utah I reckon I would have even more fun as they seem to have a real good attitude towards gun ownership. Unlike the ******* that run my country.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.