HELLO from the great state of TN!

1kshooter

gun)Hi everyone! My name is Greg and I live in the great state of TN. I love guns and I love shooting my guns. I reload, I build, I shoot competitive, I hunt, and I am always writing down "the perfect 1000yard rifle" or whatever rifle pops into my head at that moment. I love this website, more knowledge in every faucet of shooting than I could ever have imagined when I first found it. Just to list a few of my long range favorites, I have to always have a rifle the way I think it should be.......Nesika 6mmBRX, Nesika 280 Ack Imp, Bat 300WSM, and my Bat 338 Edge. My favorite thing is the feeling you get when you have just gotten done reloading 100 cases and you fire off the first 5 at a target/steel gong and you either see or hear round after round hitting right where you aimed as close as 100 yards for tweaking or developing a load just right or all the way out to a confident 1920yards "my longest target" . There is nothing like seeing the rewards that come after hard work and patients. A little about me, I am a network security analyst, I sub out to med to large companies to do intrusion and penatration testing and evaluations, I am 27 years old and my fav thing to do is go to Elk hunting in CO with my dad and uncle. I love when I get a chance to stretch out the big 338!!

Hello , welcom to the site. Where do you shoot 1920 yrds in TN? Oh and I live in the great state of Alabama :D:Droll tide. Sounds like you have some nice rifles I just had a new broughton barrel put on my 300rum wish I would have went with the 338 edgegun)

I actually made my longest shot on a 25" gong hit east of Pueblo, CO....with the help of a spotter and 5 sighter shots :D, I love the 338 Edge for the price of reloading and the ballistics you just cant beat it for a great low cost long range rifle, target or hunting. I usually shoot at a range in Oak Ridge, TN which allows me to stretch out to only 1000yards, but it never gets old. Every day is a new challenge when you hit the range.

Greg

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.