Hello from pa

Topper

I started longrange hunting 2 years ago by my father inlaw and i have been addicted ever since. My thirst for knowledge led me to this site and just now becoming a member. I in joy this site and hope to contribute someday.

Welcome to LRH, it's a great place to "get educated".

I'm a bit south of you by about an hour.

Williamsport is quite "wealthy" with long range shooters and hunters.

Who is your father-in-law?

John Askey Your right during my 2 years i have found a lot of people that are members in the 1000yd club here. I still learning,but I have been blessed to be able to go to mt every year and between pa and mt I get a lot of shooting in. I would like to become a member soon at the range also.

Welcome! As you're finding PA is full of very talented LR shooter/hunters. I'm sure you've got plenty to contribute, pitch in when you can.

Gene

Hello , I'm in philipsburg , close to state college . I'll be up your way this Saturday . I'm moving my son back to college . penn tech . Jim

while I'm in the area would you know where I could buy some primers ? I need either fed 215 LR mag . and or win large rifle mag . I can get most of what I need local but primers are still hard to get . thanks Jim

Last edited:
Hi Jim, u should find what u need at a place called troxells, there located on lycoming creek road. Theres a place called nationals in jerseyshore on allegany street. Hope this helps u out.

Hi Jim, u should find what u need at a place called troxells, there located on lycoming creek road. Theres a place called nationals in jerseyshore on allegany street. Hope this helps u out.

I googled both and got their contact info . my buddy Garmin will find them . LOL I did a lot of business with Sweitzers in jersey shore , when I was drag racing . thanks again . Jim

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.