Hello from Norway

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by .30 Newton, Apr 3, 2010.

1. .30 Newton

.30 Newton New Member

Hi guys

I'm a new member from Norway.

I shoot the original long range caliber, the .30 Newton. When it first came out it was superior to the other comparable cartridges. And it still is a very good round.

I like to study the old cartridges as well as the new ones too, and I collect cartridge cases.

Besides from that, I try to hunt as much as I can. Both small and big game.

2. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

Welcome aboard.

I haven't heard of the 30 Newton in years and years. In fact I can't remember anything about it except the name.

3. winmag

winmag Well-Known Member

Glad you found L/R/H, and I look forward to learning from your posts. I love learning about cartriges no matter what era theyre from.

4. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. What game do the folks in Norway hunt?

5. Oliveralan

Oliveralan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! A lot to learn and hope to read some of your posts too. Never heard of the .30 Newton, will check it out.
    You live in a beautiful part of the world, I spent 3yrs in Denmark and go to Finland every summer. A little cold in the winter! But awsome in the spring and summer. Not to mention you guys can buy supressors without much hassle.