Hello from Northern California!

jbohon

Hello all! The name here is James and I'm from a little town north of Sacramento called Woodland. I just happened across LRH while poking around the web today. I can't tell you all how excited I am to have found a group like this! I have been shooting for most of my life but not at what I would consider "long range". The longest I've ever shot was 500M during rifle qualifications when I was in the Marine Corps. Since then, I've always wanted to give long range shooting a try but I haven't ever really got around to it. Now I'm looking at a new 30-06 and thinking it may be time to start working my way back out away from the 100yd line that I've become so comfortable at. You never get any better if you don't push out of your comfort zone, right? I'm looking forward to reading up and getting a chance to ask lots of questions.

James

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.