Hello from Northern Az.

flagflyfish

I wanted to say hello from Northern AZ. I'm just starting out in the long range shooting sports, I grew up with a rifle in my hands, so I'm fairly good with one. I recently aquired a Rem 700 VLS chambered in .22-250, w/leopold 6x18 adj objective scope, and am picking up a Sako 6mmPPC w/leopold 12x scope on thursday. Any and all opinions will be welcomed!
Get used to me as I will be hanging around and asking a lot of questions!:D Rex

Rex, welcome also to Long Range Hunting.

Just a guess but Flagstaff is in the northern part of the state. And.......if he was a fly fisher from Flagstaff.....hmmmmmm.;)

My wife and I spent some time around Flagstaff touring on a bike. Saw some pretty country, in and north of, Flagstaff. Sure was hot though when we went through there. Up early and hit the road right after daylight was how we tried to beat the heat.:):)

Dick, of course. And I suppose you always know who the killer was in the murder mysteries. light bulb

Rex, welcome also to Long Range Hunting.

Just a guess but Flagstaff is in the northern part of the state. And.......if he was a fly fisher from Flagstaff.....hmmmmmm.;)

My wife and I spent some time around Flagstaff touring on a bike. Saw some pretty country, in and north of, Flagstaff. Sure was hot though when we went through there. Up early and hit the road right after daylight was how we tried to beat the heat.:):)
Heat? I think I forgot what that is!:p We have 28" of snow on the ground with another 10" due by morning, we were stuck at about 20 deg temps W/ high winds for weeks. Life in the mountains!:D It is hot up here in the summertime, then we just wish it would snow...
And you are the big prize winner on my screenname!(one grape jolly rancher candy). my motto is "Any river, Anytime".

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.