Hello from NE Saskatchewan

westkraut

Hello from NE Saskatchewan,
Thank you for the invite and especially for the great discussions and information provided on this site.
I was fortunate to out fox a 5x5 elk on the opening day of rifle season this year so have had nearly a month off from real hunting to scout some deer and moose areas before the rifle season opens for them. I generally have a muzzleloader along when scouting during October just in case a Saskatchewan brute whitetail slips up and wanders over.
I have just started reloading for my favorite cartridge, the 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser, but probably won't get into any long range target shooting with it this year. I have several 6.5x55mm rifles that are extremely accurate but I have only progressed to the target at 200 m so far....'have lots more to learn about long range shooting and a need for a lot more practice.
I hope to read lots of revelations about hunting and shooting from members from over North America and elsewhere, best wishes to all............kpl:D

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.