Hello from Michigan

fr3db3ar

Just saying hi. Been doing a lot of reading. Only shooting "long range" 22lr for now. Hopefully this will make me somewhat ready for the real thing in the future. Unemployment doesn't promote a lot of shooting:rolleyes:

gun)

Welcome to Long Range Hunting.

Your location says "Holland" and is a little misleading although Michigan would make it a lot clearer for folks that might think you're waaay across the pond.:):)

Thanks for joining us here.

Soon long range precision shooters can stay in Michigan to test their skills year round at our own 1000 yard range at the Marksmanship Training Center. Being built and designed by/for professionals, but will also open to the public. Please sign up at www.MarksmanshipTrainingCenter.com to receive up-to-date information regarding this project in our newsletter.

PS: We are planning a 200 yard UKD range for small bore rifles to help promote shooting fundamentals. At that range elevation and windage adjustments are critcal for .22's and .17's.

You must be a trad bowhunting fan! My Dad lives in Wixom area and hunts there, and around Jackson...I grew up in Milford/White Lake.

Welcome!

Matt

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.