Hello from Michigan

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by fr3db3ar, Apr 29, 2009.

1. fr3db3ar

fr3db3ar Well-Known Member

Just saying hi. Been doing a lot of reading. Only shooting "long range" 22lr for now. Hopefully this will make me somewhat ready for the real thing in the future. Unemployment doesn't promote a lot of shooting:rolleyes:

gun)

2. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Welcome to Long Range Hunting.

Your location says "Holland" and is a little misleading although Michigan would make it a lot clearer for folks that might think you're waaay across the pond.:):)

Thanks for joining us here.

3. k20350

k20350 Member

Hey Hey

4. cw8541

cw8541 Member

Soon long range precision shooters can stay in Michigan to test their skills year round at our own 1000 yard range at the Marksmanship Training Center. Being built and designed by/for professionals, but will also open to the public. Please sign up at www.MarksmanshipTrainingCenter.com to receive up-to-date information regarding this project in our newsletter.

PS: We are planning a 200 yard UKD range for small bore rifles to help promote shooting fundamentals. At that range elevation and windage adjustments are critcal for .22's and .17's.

5. zupatun

zupatun Well-Known Member

You must be a trad bowhunting fan! My Dad lives in Wixom area and hunts there, and around Jackson...I grew up in Milford/White Lake.

Welcome!

Matt