Hello from (just) North of the Border

LongBomber

Hello fom British Columbia. I live outside of Cranbrook, and about 20min north of the border, roughly an hour and a half from Kalispel Montana. I have been blessed to live in beautiful country, easy going people, and lots of opportunities for long range shooting. I'm just getting into the longrange scene, practicing when I can. I have a secret spot with a 1500 yard max shot.

I have read other threads about long distance kills, the longest I have ever done is 396 yards on a whitetail, facing directly towards me. Does this get me started into the club? gun)

Welcome to Long Range Hunting.

You do have some beautiful country up there. Wandered around up there a time or two on the bike.

As near as I know "the club" doesn't have a minimum or maximum range so you're a member as far as I'm concerned.:)

"Secret spots" are good. Everybody should have at least one.

Good day eye, sorry couldn't resist, newb here also Bomber. I live in Kalispell and get up tp lake Koocanusa to ride a lot in the spring. Welcome aboard, and that shot would get you in my club, good job.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.