Hello from Arizona

Eagle Six

Hi folks,

Poked around the site many times in the past several months, always enjoyed it and thought it's maybe time to become a member. I haven't been hunting in a while, although I do a lot of field shooting. Hunting is on the list for next season. In the mean time, I'm looking to learn a thing or two, or three, or bunches, from you folks.

Best Regards......Eagle Six

Hi Chris,

I'm in Navajo County, a few miles northeast of Snowflake. When I start hunting again, it'll probably be something tasty! Thank You for the welcome. Do you hunt down south or up here north?

Best Regards.....E6

welcome to LRH, very informative site for any info you may need regarding hunting and fine tuning those guns. lots of good people!
this time of the year you are defintely in the cooler climate, here in the valley it's HOT! did i say HOT, i meant SCORCHING HOT!!
enjoy the site.

Thanks for the welcome devil. It did get a bit hot a little earlier this year. We're in the mid 90's during the midday, skin burns a bit quicker up here. So our midday highs are about your night time lows!! We are still cooling off in the mid 50's at night.....nice. Still, I'll always be a desert rat and like the 105-110* days in favor of the ice and snow we have in January/February. Course I'm a bit closer to high country hunting grounds......which doesn't count unless I take advantage! Not all, but most of the long range shooting I do is actually closer to you, just a short ways north of Black Canyon City.

Best Regards......Eagle Six

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.