Hello from another Kiwi on the board

xman

Hi all. Another New Zealander (Kiwi) here. There seem to be a few of us on this board.
I am a newbie to longrange hunting, and pretty new to hunting in general, having mostly concentrated on target shooting in the past.
I am learning a lot reading through current and old threads on here. A wealth of information and good advise.
I feel extremely lucky to live in the country that I do, that has so many relatively easily accessible hunting opportunities.

Xavier

Hi all. Another New Zealander (Kiwi) here. There seem to be a few of us on this board.
I am a newbie to longrange hunting, and pretty new to hunting in general, having mostly concentrated on target shooting in the past.
I am learning a lot reading through current and old threads on here. A wealth of information and good advise.
I feel extremely lucky to live in the country that I do, that has so many relatively easily accessible hunting opportunities.

Xavier

hello and welcome

W.D

Howdy, hope you enjoy L/R/H as much as I do. This is a great place full of good info and people willing to share it.
By the way, I almost got my butt kicked back home when I asked my now favorite waitress if her accent was Austrailian..... She shot me a look that made me feel about as big as a buck gerbile. She was from New Zeland. OOPS! but like I said she's now my favorite waitress and she's got a great sense of humor. Dry and ruthless, hahahaha You ''Kiwi's'' are alright. Im glad to meet another one

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.