Hello from another Kiwi on the board

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by xman, Dec 13, 2008.

1. xman

xman Member

Hi all. Another New Zealander (Kiwi) here. There seem to be a few of us on this board.
    I am a newbie to longrange hunting, and pretty new to hunting in general, having mostly concentrated on target shooting in the past.
    I am learning a lot reading through current and old threads on here. A wealth of information and good advise.
    I feel extremely lucky to live in the country that I do, that has so many relatively easily accessible hunting opportunities.

Xavier

2. welshdragon

welshdragon Active Member

hello and welcome

W.D

3. Kiwi Nate

Kiwi Nate Well-Known Member

Hi Xavier. I'm from Taranaki. Plenty of info on this forum allright, a wealth of experience and support.

4. winmag

winmag Well-Known Member

Howdy, hope you enjoy L/R/H as much as I do. This is a great place full of good info and people willing to share it.
    By the way, I almost got my butt kicked back home when I asked my now favorite waitress if her accent was Austrailian..... She shot me a look that made me feel about as big as a buck gerbile. She was from New Zeland. OOPS! but like I said she's now my favorite waitress and she's got a great sense of humor. Dry and ruthless, hahahaha You ''Kiwi's'' are alright. Im glad to meet another one

5. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.