Hello and War Eagle!

JakeM

New guy here. I'm from southern Tennessee and currently have another year left in Auburn. I have never really dived into long range shooting as my longest shot has been at 330yds on a small 6pt here close to home.

However, I was fortunate enough to get a scary accurate Abolt as my first deer rifle back when I was 13. As I have grown older and improved my shooting skills I have become more and more interested in the capabilities of a system designed to stretch the envelope.

I have always been the "let me see how close I can get before I shoot" bow hunter type guy as well as the "let me see how far away I can be while still being lethal and ethical" guy. I am looking at another browning and posted a question about my thoughts and intentions in the Rifles forum. Sure would appreciate any help.

Merry Christmas,

Jake

I'm a Beaver fan, so ANYBODY spankin the ducks is a friend of mine!! Good job, & thank you for humbeling those arrogant #&&$#%&&$$%@@@$ duck fans last year!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.