Hella canyon rifle camo

midmo

For anyone who has seen one in person or has one what do you think about the camo on the rifle? I have never seen one in person or the camo pattern in person. Where could this be used? I mean is it only for out west or could it work in the the Midwest in some spots?

*****supposed to say Hells canyon.......

You can use a rifle like that anyplace you would like, the camo is best suited for out west but keep it and yourself scent free and go hunt anyplace.

Last thing in the world I'd be worried about is the camo of a gun! It is pure aesthetics, means about as much as the color of your bloomers. With the exception of shine of course (on your rifle, not your bloomers).

Last thing in the world I'd be worried about is the camo of a gun! It is pure aesthetics, means about as much as the color of your bloomers. With the exception of shine of course (on your rifle, not your bloomers).

Good one, camo on so many articles anymore. The clothing, ok but is a camo wallet going to help on a hunt? I even received a roll of camo TP as a retirement gift. midmo, if you like the Hella Canyon camo, go for it. It looks great. Good luck

Well I placed an order for a grayboe in atac au. It should be here by Friday and I can't wait. I will try to post pictures when it gets here.

Here it is! I haven't gotten a chance to mount it on my rifle yet.

Attachments

• IMG_5079.jpg
    IMG_5079.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 76
Yes. They are pillar bedded but Red Hawk Rifles said they should be slim bedded. I plan on taking mine to a smith near by do the bedding job. The stock is very strong and fit is great. The finish has a grit like material in the top coat (clear) and the traction and all around feel of the stock is amazing.

Here it is mounted up. My bench is a mess. Home projects have taken over any working area.

Attachments

• IMG_5087.jpg
    IMG_5087.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 66
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts