Heads up

coyotemaster

3rd Generation Shooting Supply has 1# Varget in stock, probably won't be there long---if you need any. Limited to 10#s per customer

Coyotemaster -

YOU DA MAN!!! I had not heard of 3rd Generation before, I have been watching/checking about 7 other shooting supply places needing H414 for my .375 H&H with no luck but saw your post about 3rd Generation and they had H414 in 8 lb kegs so I IMMEDIATELY bought some. They now have 8 kegs left.

I have a brown bear hunt this fall that I need this powder for. I am now relieved that I will have plenty for my "special" load.

Coyotemaster -

YOU DA MAN!!! I had not heard of 3rd Generation before, I have been watching/checking about 7 other shooting supply places needing H414 for my .375 H&H with no luck but saw your post about 3rd Generation and they had H414 in 8 lb kegs so I IMMEDIATELY bought some. They now have 8 kegs left.

I have a brown bear hunt this fall that I need this powder for. I am now relieved that I will have plenty for my "special" load.

That makes my day if I can help someone and it doesn't cost me a dime!!!

Missed it again! Anybody finding any good sources for brass and Berger bullets lately? When is the madness going to end?!

Not sure what caliber you are looking for but 3rd Generation Shooting Supply has some Berger's and some brass in stock.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.