Heading to the range...

The Surgeon

Hey guys, how are you all doing?

Figured I would take a break today, things have been quite hectic around here, and head out to our range and do some shooting today. I am going to help my buddy get his new scope lined out on his AR and also dial his 270 in. Once we get that done we are going to work on 100 - 500 yards. I also want to get some book work in as well.

I picked up some gun) Binary lightbulb explosives to take out there and just have some good ol' fun. :D I have 10 lbs so it ought to be an interesting day. I am going to have my buddy take some of our filming equipment out there and get some good footage.

So, when I get back in I am hoping to have some good pics and video for you guys.

I liked the video, good shooting. You did a number on that tree!! Was that the first time using those exploding targets? I have thought about trying them but just not sure how the land owners would react with having explosions on their property. Sure looked like allot of fun anyway. Thanks for posting.

I liked the video, good shooting. You did a number on that tree!! Was that the first time using those exploding targets? I have thought about trying them but just not sure how the land owners would react with having explosions on their property. Sure looked like allot of fun anyway. Thanks for posting.

Yea, this was out first time to use them. We were using "ShockWave". I have heard it is 2x's more powerful than "Tannerite".

Using single containers are not really bad at all. We placed the singles right on the ground, as you seen in the video. After the detonation, you could not even tell there was an explosion there. As far as debris from the container, it is denigrated. That is if you get a good hit on the target. If you will notice, my buddy using the AR-15, did not get a good hit on the target and part of the container was blown to the left. We actually had to police that target for debris. The targets I shot at were completely denigrated.

Our next adventure is to completely remove the rest of the tree. I am going to pick up enough Binary Explosive to fill a five gallon bucketlightbulb and place it so that it should relocate the tree fairly efficiently. Probably do this in about a week.

Yea, this was out first time to use them. We were using "ShockWave". I have heard it is 2x's more powerful than "Tannerite".

Using single containers are not really bad at all. We placed the singles right on the ground, as you seen in the video. After the detonation, you could not even tell there was an explosion there. As far as debris from the container, it is denigrated. That is if you get a good hit on the target. If you will notice, my buddy using the AR-15, did not get a good hit on the target and part of the container was blown to the left. We actually had to police that target for debris. The targets I shot at were completely denigrated.

Our next adventure is to completely remove the rest of the tree. I am going to pick up enough Binary Explosive to fill a five gallon bucketlightbulb and place it so that it should relocate the tree fairly efficiently. Probably do this in about a week.

Are you trying to relocate it or vaporize it? I want to see that video, should be a big bang!!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.