HCA updated inventory thread...

HellsCanyon

Hi All,
I thought it would be a good idea to keep a thread going with updates to inventory we are receiving over the next few months. Manufacturing right now is back ordered almost beyond measure so hopefully some of you are looking for some of the parts we have on order.

We just put up today some complete lower parts kits we've had on order for awhile! Limited supply so get 'em while they are there! Thank you!

Hells Canyon Armory | AR15 Standard Lower Parts Kit-Complete - AR15 Lower Receivers and Parts - AR15 Rifle Parts

Also we got in some new rails the other day from Tom Hines and ODIN-Works and they are AWESOME! Proprietary barrel nut system makes installation a breeze and they are a very well thought out and designed rail. Got them discounted for this week only! Thank you!
Hells Canyon Armory | OdinWorks

Mike

ALSO putting a bunch of Aimpoints on CLEARANCE!
Sorry no T1 models in stock, but I'm looking to get some great deals to you Hiders'... Many of these prices are 40% off MSRP and the best you'll find on the web! Take advantage while you can, after a few days these will be going on GunBroker! Thanks all

Hells Canyon Armory | Red Dot Sights

Mike

Just got in some of the new Seekins Precision MCSR V2 Rails in stock and added to the website! Check them out here:
Hells Canyon Armory | Ar15 Rails - AR15 Rifle Parts

mcsr_4.jpg

Mike

Alright folks got in a lot of lowers in stock today and up on the website just now!
Hells Canyon Armory | AR15 Lower Receivers and Parts - AR15 Rifle Parts

These lowers are from MAG tactical systems and have only been on the market for less than 6 months with great feedback! They are a ultra lightweight MAG allow that has them weighing less than 6 ounces! Yet have a beefed up designed that reinforces the areas around the trigger and take down pin locations! They're matching upper in is the R&D phase right now and should be available in a few months hopefully! These take standard MilSpec parts and are manufactured in Colorado and coated in Indiana! Check them out.

Also just received in some SMI stripped upper receivers today as well!
Hells Canyon Armory | SMI Forged Upper Receiver-MilSpec - AR15 Upper Receivers and Parts - AR15 Rifle Parts

Mike

Hey all, just got them up on the website and am running a special price on the SMI Complete Bolt Carrier Groups! I've sold a few hundred of the SMI BCG's and have had 2 issues with them. Both times SMI took care of the customer directly and quickly. Customer service is top notch. Buy with confidence! I'm running a Nickel Boron SMI BCG in my personal AR and the gun is 1/2 MOA all day long with decent ammo.

LINK: Hells Canyon Armory | SMI Complete Bolt Carrier Group - AR15 Upper Receivers and Parts - AR15 Rifle Parts

nikel_boron_bcg.jpg

Standard Mag Phosphate BCG
mp_bcg.jpg

We also still have a few of the Seekins Precision MCSR and ODIN Works rails in stock:
Hells Canyon Armory | AR15 Upper Receivers and Parts - AR15 Rifle Parts

mcsr_4_1.jpg

12.5_rail.jpg

And a few of the Seekins Standard Uppers as well:
Hells Canyon Armory | SEEKINS PRECISION AR15 BILLET UPPER - AR15 Upper Receivers and Parts - AR15 Rifle Parts
seek-upper1.jpg

As always thank you for the business!

Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.