Have some GSP pups!!

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
Hey Guys and Gals,
I have some beautiful German shorthair pointer pups for sale. Come from a championship bloodline on both sides. Both sides are great hunters, and excellent all around dogs. They look spectacular. We looked long and hard for the perfect stud and found him! If you are interested or know someone that is interested please let me know. I do not think they will last all that long. Already have a couple sold.

Jake Vibbert

1pbkeg.jpg

Ton of pics coming tomorrow. Have some pups available. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks

Jake

This is Kit Kat, she has some great markings, lots of spunk and she will tell you about it

qqzq0h.jpg

167rvbp.jpg

b9dchi.jpg

b4gs1s.jpg

This is Minnie, she is a sweet girl. Kind of has Minnie markings on her back. Great colorings. Adventurous for sure. Will make a great pup
11se9v7.jpg

4kb4zt.jpg

25887f6.jpg

w6tbtl.jpg

344t4wp.jpg

This is snickers. Of the 3 males, he is the middle in terms of size. Some awesome markings. I like him quite a bit
2lnok1.jpg

4shcvc.jpg

jhfrr7.jpg

fy3keh.jpg

This is twix, he is the biggest pup. And he is the whitest of all the pups as well. He is built well and a stud!!

257ewpd.jpg

27y0l7b.jpg

58saq.jpg

b800zs.jpg

This is Lucy, she is one of the sweetest pups in the litter. Great coloring. The kids love to cuddle with her

2ntag04.jpg

xduy2p.jpg

124bknt.jpg

161fcih.jpg

This is Rascal, he is a great looking pup. He is our darkest pup being mostly liver and having a solid liver head.

2qmk7bb.jpg

14dhb8w.jpg

4v5u86.jpg

rua2yg.jpg

3 pups left!!! 2 females and a male. In one more week they are ready to go to their new homes.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.