HAT Test Shoot, Selling Popcorn....

IMO, I don't think that anyone would dispute that everyone would get the same exact BC.

However, if the bullet maker claims a BC of 0.900 "conservatively" and that does NOT seem feasible, then why should everyone just spend their money to test these if the maker does NOT seem willing to share the testing results!

Why would Noel waste his time if he can't report what he finds here?
It seemed from the other post that all present were going to have to sign non disclosure forms and that GHOST would control all data dissemination!

Perhaps this is NOT the case, but it sounded that way.

edge.

I totally agree that no one should false advertise but it happens and if it proves to be wrong
the manufacturer is ultimately the one that loses credibility and ends up not being to sell
anything else "EVER". so as the old saying goes "IF it looks to good to be true it probably is".
and the one that I like the best is "believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see".

And as to someone controlling the data that everyone finds. "B S" This is still America and that
is what this site is supposed to be about (Sharing Information) And if I have to sign something
to submit "MY" results for comparison I just wont share what I find. I think it is called censorship
in Communists countries.

And if the results are bad no one will know it but me also if it is the best thing since sliced
bread no one will benefit from the results.

Just because something does not work for me does not give me the right to slam something.
I just try to submit the facts and let others decide what they wan,t to believe.

It is very hard to remain impartial if you are for or against something but if lots of different
people present there data it will become clear how well a product fares overall.

Sorry for the sermon .

J E CUSTOM

NOEL,

I tried to find your post where you solicited a shooter but cannot find it. Please let me know if I am eligible to bring my 338AM and shoot some of the HATS. I will provide my own bullets, since they are already loaded, depending on how many rounds you want to fire. Please send me a PM or just respond here.

Okay how many of you who really want to see this happen are willing to send Noel some money to help defer my trip (diesel) costs. Comon pay for the right to sit here and bash a product you have never tried. Put up or shut up. I have already got a buddy volunteered to ride shotgun, who knows more about shooting guns etc. than anyone I know. I got Don Geraci to volunteer not for his knowledge, but for entertainment. I was dreading the drive, but am looking forward to 1800 miles of giggling like a little girl now.

GREAT DEAL.....how about we let Noel hold the money, he can pay when I get ready to go....that is if he agrees to hold it and agrees to let me come shoot.

I will ante up $100 for your diesel. Do not be stopping at Cherry Patch, Mabels or anywhere like to to spend my money.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.