Has anyone ever attended the Varmint Hunters Association Jamboree?

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
I still have some spots left on my 2009 travel calendar. Has anyone ever attended this and if so what did you think of it?

It is held each summer during the last week in July.

Varmint Hunters Association Annual Jamboree

To find the right page for the Jamboree, check out the menu on the left of the HOME page.

Len
I never have, would like to some day.

You have my permission to go!!

Please report back and let us un-retired folks know how it was.

Cam

I went to the rifle shoot portion of it. being a Florida native the wind was noteworthy!!!!!!!!.

There were some good shooters there that day, the targets were challenging but not impossible.

I would reccomend you go if your not to far, its a good shoot.

Take some high bc bulleted combos because wind can be wicked. 308

Never have been able to go yet. Summer church camps are a conflict, but this year I am performing a wedding ceremony on Aug 1st.
Maybe in 2010

I always wanted to go! A friend of mine went, and told me he had a great time, and he got to meet some really nice people. He brought his rifle, but didn't pull it out, because he knew nothing about shooting in the wind, and he would have felt embarrassed to pull out a 4000.00 rifle and not be able to hit a target. I ask him what kind of gun won, he said an accurized Savage. He said it was all about the shooters ability, and not the rifle that day.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts