Hart .308 Blank Rem Varm (.83) Fluted 26" Finish 1:10

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by stanley52, Jul 8, 2013.

1. stanley52

stanley52 Well-Known Member

Hart .308 Blank, Rem. Varm. contour (.83 muzzle), Fluted 26" Finish, 1:10 twist, SS.

Price: $350 + Shipping

Contact Info:

Cord Stanley
    cordstanley@gus.pittstate.edu
    (620)-704-4704

Attached Files:

2. dave300

dave300 Well-Known Member

Pm sent, I'll take this

3. fe1

fe1 Well-Known Member

I'll take it per our phone call and P.M.'s
    Please clarify who its sold to.

4. stanley52

SOLD
    Fe1 was the 1st to PM and has purchased this barrel.

5. dave300

dave300 Well-Known Member

Hmmmm. Always believed and followed a protocol, hence I posted I'll take it, I pm'd you with my contact info and sent a email to your listed email, all simultaneously. Within less than 5 minutes the supposed other buyer says he will take it and then you send me an email saying it had been sold earlier in the day?
    It is your barrel sir, and unfortunately you can do as you wish, but I guess I'm a little suspect that the two of you have had no publicized contact stating pm sent or I'll take it until I follow normal protocol and within minutes you email, then post and the supposed other buyer states he will take it? Don't ever try poker for a living sir, I'd call your bluff!

6. stanley52

He initially left me a voicemail and then I called him back and sold it, and I was not around my computer to post it was sold THAT SECOND. So relax, stop being so petty as to try and post this publicly instead of continuing to communicate with me via email like you were 20mins ago. I will excuse your impoliteness for you. Thanks.

7. fe1

fe1 Well-Known Member

Dave, Its all legit.I had been talking to him off and on between his meeting schedules and the poor cell phone reception he was getting all evening.I pm'ed you on accurate shooter Thanking you for your reply on the forum.
    Regards