• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Harris bipod for sale

Frogman77

I have a lightly used but excellent condition genuine harris bipod model hb25 swivel series 3 piece spring extension from 13.5"-27". Bought new for 120.00 plus shipping but don't use it enough to keep it. Perfect working condition asking 105.00 obo tyd paypal preffered. Call or pm for questions (917) 373 4775
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
sorry no notched legs but it has 3 section legs for 3 different height adjustments. I might also consider a trade for a harris sbrm 6-9"..

I'm interested in getting one of these for my kids to shoot off of. They can't hold the front of the rifle up very well. Midway has them for $85 and I can get one for $72. I'd rather get something off a LRH member than store bought, is there anything else you might want in trade?

sorry, bipod sold already...couldn't figure out how to close the thread...

if you don't need anything that expensive, you can get some rock river ones or imitation harris bipods that seem to work pretty well for the money..I wouldn't put it on anything highpowered, but for a rim fire or youth gun they'd probably do the job...

Recent Posts