Happy 51st birthday Dave King

Thanks (I think). I can't imagine how I'd survive another 51 years... I'm sure I'd be on National News every other day for breaking a "Grumpy bastard" record somewhere.

I share this birth day with about 725,546 other U. S. type Americans...and about 17,796,400 people worldwide. Happy Birthday all you... other folks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Someone in that bunch should be a little older than me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You know what I like best about my birthday??? Birthday Immunity... I can do whatever and get off just by calling Birthday Immunity!!!

Can you imagine how many rifles Dave will own when he gets to be my age /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Wish you many more and lots more toys to go with each year!
Fifty one, that makes me feel reallllly old. Thanks Dave /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ps When do I get to shoot the MonkeyBlaster?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAVE -
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU!
Good thing you couldn't actually hear me sing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ohhh but I could hear you!! I could... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It was wonderful.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I can hear you now at the awards ceremony... I wouldn't be receiving this award if it weren't for Mildred J. Hill and Patty Smith Hill... I'd like you all to remember them too.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.