• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hammer bullets

Kimber7man

Have several boxes of hammer bullets for sale.
All of them unopened.
Boxes of 50 are $60 shipped.
Box of 100 is $120 shipped.
Buy all of them for $375 shipped.
Payment by PP F&F, Venmo or check. No goods and services.

06F760C5-8EFE-4812-8C0D-CF9DBA55F66C.jpeg

Have several boxes of hammer bullets for sale.
All of them unopened.
Boxes of 50 are $60 shipped.
Box of 100 is $120 shipped.
Buy all of them for $375 shipped.
Payment by PP F&F, Venmo or check. No goods and services.

View attachment 347191
I see that you sold all of them already. We shoot a few 6.5 rifles and have plenty of Lead bullets. Alway thought about trying Hammers. I see that there are two boxes of .264 one in 123gr and one in 124gr. What is the difference of only 1 gr? and the .284 have a difference of 3 grs. Are they different shape?
Thanks
Len

I see that you sold all of them already. We shoot a few 6.5 rifles and have plenty of Lead bullets. Alway thought about trying Hammers. I see that there are two boxes of .264 one in 123gr and one in 124gr. What is the difference of only 1 gr? and the .284 have a difference of 3 grs. Are they different shape?
Thanks
Len
If you read on the boxes under the words Hammer Bullets you will see the bullet type (Hammer Hunter or Absolute Hammer) in blue. They are a little different design.

Thanks
Len
The differences are in the hammer "hunter" line and the "absolute hammer" line. The absolutes have a different design in that the ogive does not make contact with the bore, that starts at the shoulder. I believe that is correct. The result is lower pressure and you use a typically faster powder for a given weight and they'll scream! I got the 123 absolutes to over 3,100 in my tikka 6.5creed safely. Check for some of the absolute hammer threads on here

The differences are in the hammer "hunter" line and the "absolute hammer" line. The absolutes have a different design in that the ogive does not make contact with the bore, that starts at the shoulder. I believe that is correct. The result is lower pressure and you use a typically faster powder for a given weight and they'll scream! I got the 123 absolutes to over 3,100 in my tikka 6.5creed safely. Check for some of the absolute hammer threads on here
Thanks much! that is faster than my SGK 123s in our 260s.
I'll have to try some in the future.