H50BMG in 300 PRC?

Did you ever find out more about this? H50bmg is the available to me at the moment and I'm thinking about giving it a try.

I should work fine, but velocity will diminish by 100fps or more. Probably need case capacity at 110% or more.

I should work fine, but velocity will diminish by 100fps or more. Probably need case capacity at 110% or more it seems weight of the case c

I should work fine, but velocity will diminish by 100fps or more. Probably need case capacity at 110% or more.
It seems to me that the weight of the case capacity is different for each powder. Could I fill up a case with powder pour it on my scale and add 10% to determine the charge weight?

A quick search on Hodgdon's site shows us869 at 88gr compressed with a 230 in a 300prc. I suspect you would be seriously compressed with h50bmg before you pressured up/out.
I'm running 102 rl50 in my 300rums with a 225 hdy hpbt and am rather compressed. I prefer rl33 (95gr.) since it hits the same 3000fps without being compressed.
It'll go bang I'm sure, but you are on the edge of having enough case capacity for stick 50bmg powders to work well. Set her back a few turns and re-chamber to 300rum and all would be fine, but that's it's own headache as rum brass is spendy now.

Ramshot LRT is availiable at a lot of places. It would fit the bill just fine. Magnum works well also with the 225 in mine, but have not seen any on the shelf for awhile.