H1000 ?

TTipsword

Does anyone know, or would like to tell where i might be able to find some H1000? I have been looking for quite some time and cannot find anything. Any ideas?

There has been some advertised on this forum in the last week. I bought some a couple of months ago from 3rd generation shooters supply. Best advice is to get 3-4 companies that sell on-line. Check them 3 times a week. You will likely find some in the next 4-6 weeks. That seems to be the best way. Good luck. Bruce

My LGS has lots of stuff now, but they still don't have any Varget, so, I have not been shooting my .308 much because I don't want to deplete my stash.

They have TONS of 7828 SSC, so when I get my .280 AI built, I should be set! :D

Unfortunately they don't ship powder, or I would send yall to them...

I got lucky, and grabbed an 8lber of H1000 from third generation shooters supply. I've seen it on the shelves in the SLC area.
Here's something to **** off some of you guys, I saw Varget at a Walmart in the SLC area!!!!!!

My LGS got Varget in a few weeks ago. I took a lb while I was there. Yesterday, I noticed a sign that said 1 lb limit on Varget but is was all gone. It seems that powder and primers are much more available then they were over the last year. Bullets & brass, well that's another story.

Location? I have a couple pounds I may be able to part with. At least one pound if you are close to me I'd sell it to ya for $26 or I would trade for different powder and or primers? Let me know.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.