• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED H s Precision model 2000 30-378

ctyslkr66

I have for sale a H S Precision Professional Hunter Model 2000 in 30-378 Weatherby magnum. 26" Flutted barrel with no muzzle brake. Black/gray web stock with 13 1/2 inch LOP and mercury recoil reducer. Leupold VX-III 4.5-14x40 adj. obj. matte finish, fine duplex scope in Leupold dual dovetail rings and two piece base. All metal, including rings and bases coated with H S Precision's matte black teflon coating. Scope mounted by H S Precision. Barrel broke in per HSP instructions. Rifle came with 1/2 MOA accuracy gaurantee. I have consistantly shot 3/4 inch groups with factory 165 and 180 grain ammo. Smaller groups with reloads. Less than 50 rounds down the barrel. Barrel cleaned every five rounds. $2500 OBO shipped to your FFL in a hard case.
The rifle is in as-new, out of the box condition.
I bought the rifle new, have all paperwork.
This rifle alone is $3000 from H S Precision.
I don't know how to put photos on here, I can e-mail them to you. Any questions, call or e-mail.
Dave
[email protected]
906-639-2045

Last edited:
I have had some questions about "no muzzle brake" ... Originally, before I bought the rifle, I had guys tell me that guides frown on muzzle brakes... so, I went without one. I have since found out otherwise. I checked with a couple gunsmiths and it would cost 175 - 225 for a Vias brake installed. The Vias is a balance between noise and recoil. They said recoil would be like a 300 win mag.
Hopefully this helps someone. The price is negotiable.
Dave

I will include:
Redding deluxe 3-die set
20 - unfired new Weatherby cases
23 - fired Weatherby cases
11 - factory 180 gr Nosler balistic tip ammo
6 - reloaded 180 gr Nosler balistic tip ammo
thanks
Dave

If you guys send me an e-mail address, I can send you pics of the rifle.... I don't know how to post them here:confused:
Thanks
Dave

Last edited: