• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gunwerks Magnus 6.5 Creedmoor System! LNIB!

kyleburt

Like NEW Gunwerks Magnus 6.5 Creedmoor 26" $7995
1000 yds. Out of The Box!
This is a $12,000 premium rifle package. One owner put 40 rounds through it. Save $4k!

The new Magnus builds on ten years of building long range shooting systems. It is NOT an all around gun. It IS the most impressive shooting you will experience.

The secret is in the design. When we sketched out the concept of the Magnus, we wanted to build the perfect gun for long range shooting. Specifically, we wanted a stock design that fit the ergonomics of prone and bench shooting. The grip is vertical, the fore end wide and stable, and the toe line radically flat. It retains the signature Gunwerks negative comb. The result is straight tracking, low muzzle lift, and fast target re-engagement. It so different, its startling.

We've designed it to do a handful of things very, very well - It does

Long Range Package Includes:

Rifle w/Magnus Stock, Chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor, Fluted Barrel, Radial Brake, Right Hand, Titanium Action, Std. Floor Plate
G7 5.5-22x50 Nightforce NXS Scope (mounted on rifle and sighted in)
G7 BR2 Ballistic Rangefinder
B&T Atlas Bipod, Lever w/ADM 170S Lever
100 Rds. Gunwerks VLD 6.5 Creedmoor, 140 gr

More more info on gunbroker listing. http://www.gunbroker.com/item/665926384

For any additional information please contact Texas Patriot Arms at [email protected] . He's selling the rifle for me.

Thanks!
pix470551101.jpg
[/IMG]

WOW!that's a great savings!!I wish I was Right handed! I didn't think it would last that long at that discounted price!!nice package,I ordered the same on lefty!