• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gunwerks LR 1200 TI Proof BBL 300 Win

joelbiltz

I posted this a few months back and had second thoughts then. Now I am selling it for sure. I bought this for a Alaska hunt that didn't happen and won't happen for a while now so no reason to keep it.

Very nice Gunwerks LR1200 With Titanium action and Proof research Bbl
Here are the specs

300 Win Mag
Titanium action
Proof Research 24 in bbl plus muzzle break
Shilen trigger set at a crisp 1.5 pounds
Talley lightweight ring base combo
Nightforce 5.5-22x50 scope with three turrets
80 rounds of Gunwerks Loaded Ammo 190 VLD
20 once fired brass
Custom starlight case cut for this rifle
Picatinny rail attached for atlas bipod (bipod not included)
Rifle weighs 8#10 oz with the heavy Nightforce.

Gun is a tack driver. Sub MOA out to 800 yards that's as far as I've shot it.

Price is 9000.00 shipped to your FFL

Payment is Paypal plus the 3.5% fees. Bank check with holding for ten days to clear. Or we can deal through Gunwerks as a middle man if you wish. You send payment to Gunwerks I send rifle to Gunwerks and when they get paid they send rifle to you. This is actually how I bought this rifle and the deal was flawless.

Better and more pics can be emailed if needed.

Would sell without the Nightforce for 7000.00

I will listen to serious offers.

Can you send a few more pics (action, Gunwerks target, brake) to [email protected]. Also, what size is the barrel, #3, 4.....?
Do you the reloading data?

Picture have been sent. Answers to your questions
Not sure what size bbl is. I can give you a measurement if you wish
I do have the Gunwerks load data and all the loaded ammo is Gunwerks factory loaded.
I bought this used but sent it to Aaron at Gunwerks to make sure there were no surprises. They emailed me a target picture. I'll see if I can locate it.

Also I forgot to erase it and can't edit my original post but payment will not be made via Paypal. Bank check or personal check ok but will wait for funds to clear before rifle ships.

Joel tell me it isn't so. Not the 300 win..
Been thinking about ya.
How are things going.
Guys. This rifle is a real shooter. At the asking price this is a real great deal. The seller is great to deal with. You will find the transaction to ga very smooth.
Good luck on the sale Joel.