• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gunwerks LR 1000 7mm LRM for sale.

I have the gun you said you are going to buy. You'll love it! The weight and balance is perfect.....I was schwacking an 18" gong at 930 yards yesterday with ease across a canyon.....ran outta time to look up close to the hits. I could see the grouping was pretty good.....I'm sure if there's any not dead center it's my fault....I'm somewhat new to these distances......

Get the G7-BR-2.....I lease a hunting property and have set up gongs hanging from trees at varying distances and elevations. I can hit everyone using the rangefinder......out to 1200 yards first shot.....almost every time . these are across canyon(s) at the creek bottom to the top.....the "shoot to" reading it gives after the initial range is the ticket!....

I'll post a pic of my rifle this afternoon.....and hopefully close ups of the gong!!gun)

I am also looking for a gunwerks lr in 7mm LRM if you here of any one that is saleing.thanks

I'm testing the waters to see if this will sell. I do not need to sell this so no lowball offers. If I sell this I will have Gunwerks build me another 7mm LRM with a Ti action carbon bbl. The gun alone would cost over 9000.00 to build today. I am asking 7500.00 again no low ball offers.

Specs
LR 1000
Sheep hunter package. Aluminum components and fluted bbl
Muzzle break
G7 Nightforce 5.5-22x50 NP-R1
Shipped in a hard case

Also will include 100 rounds of Gunwerks built 180 VLD that matches this gun

Only 130 rounds down the tube.

I have personally shot a 3.5x3 inch 3 shot group at 800 yards with this gun.

Pics can be emailed.

Thanks. Ask any questions.

Nice rifle. I saw you testimonial and the group on Gunwerks website. These guys really seem to build a nice shooting system. High as giraffe meat, but they are really good at marketing their product. If money was no object I'd go with one oft heir set ups in a second. I really enjoy their show and I earn every time I watch. Awesome rifle dude. I'd love to own one. Just not in my cards right now.GLWS! Dream set up for me......