Gunwerks/Huskemaw Optics

watch

A video online makes for less-than-optimal information dissemination. And objectivity is completely out.

As a Marine and avid hunter, I am suprised at how great you (and some show) say these scopes are and how completely unknown they are in the high-end optics space.

BDC's are great, but they are nothing new. Reticules with hashes or mil dots are great too, but again, nothing new.

Snake-oil salesmen made money back in the day - selling their wares to the parents and grandparents of people buying these scopes today. It might not be an honorable business model, but it is a model nonetheless.

Prove your product, then let it sell itself. Compare it to superior known values without supporting data, it might get the dumb ones and those who think TV is real life, but it really just offends those with the good sense to not believe the used car salesman when he tells me I'm getting a great deal.

Mr. aid, In the equipment discussion you said there were no on line reviews. I pointed to one and now you say it means nothing and is invalid. A third party in direct competition with BOTW productions reviews there product and it's worthless Information? Where do you live? Are you just a Troll or what?

Call Aaron and discuss your problem with his marketing if thats your beef.

You keep saying you were a Mariene and avid hunter, That by no means makes anyone here belive that your an expert at anything.

I think he has been trying to prove his product. Hard headed individuales see what they want. And anything to contradict there veiw is determined to be bull sh t.

Find me some reviews where the product is unbiasedly evaluated in the negative.

Mr. aid, In the equipment discussion you said there were no on line reviews. I pointed to one and now you say it means nothing and is invalid. A third party in direct competition with BOTW productions reviews there product and it's worthless Information? Where do you live? Are you just a Troll or what?

Call Aaron and discuss your problem with his marketing if thats your beef.

You keep saying you were a Mariene and avid hunter, That by no means makes anyone here belive that your an expert at anything.

I think he has been trying to prove his product. Hard headed individuales see what they want. And anything to contradict there veiw is determined to be bull sh t.

Find me some reviews where the product is unbiasedly evaluated in the negative.

I said I am a Marine, not I "was" a Marine; and I corrected myself (on that same thread) after finding a few people comment on the scope online - no verifiable users called it great, or even good. The highest complement I heard was taht the scope is, "OK."

My shooting credentials can be discussed in particular if you like; however, some guy online (competitor?) claiming it is great don't make it so.

The few I have found that own a scope by these guys say the glass is comperable to 3200, Fullfield, or the likes - but definitely not worth the $1,000 price.

Did you join this site just to beat up Huskemaw Optics? You have 5 post; all Huskemaw Optics beatings.

Jmason, I agree.

Rcoolaid, please try a different forum site that actually enjoys conflict.

Jmason, I agree.

Rcoolaid, please try a different forum site that actually enjoys conflict.

Are you asking me to leave? Are you a moderator or someone who simply doesn't like me?

Yes, thus far, all posts are for these scopes, I've only recently become aware of the forum.

Fear not, I won't be around long, better things to do than argue optics with people who take their cues from TV shows selling things.

I'll wander around and see if anything warrants a post, but thanx for the welcome.

That would explain the deleted posts.

His site, his rules, just here to spread the love.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.