Gunwerks 7 LRM???

Very consistent bullets. I don't have extensive terminal performance data for that bullet, but initially, very good performance.

Great to hear! Just picked up some 208gr A-MAXs for .30cal and will be testing them in a custom .308 Norma Magnum and hopefully a Remington 700 Long Range that I'm looking to purchase. Have heard great stuff about the A-MAXs and hearing positive results from an awesome, and respected longrange company like Gunwerks is great news. I watched you guy's on Long Range Pursuit and saw that you were using the 105s in a 6XC for black bear when the ladies were hunting. I was really impressed with that bullet's performance on a big animal like the black bear at closer ranges. Glad to hear you're having success with them. Hope to hear more from you guys regarding the A-MAXs and look forward to the LRmaxs from Gunwerks.

Mudrunner,
I see you inquired about the 7MM LRM brass from Gunwerks. I can tell you I just paid $134.00 per hundred a couple of weeks ago plus shipping. I did also buy my dies from Gunwerks. I don't remember the initial pricing but I know it was somewhere in the neighborhood of $100.00-125.00. As for the Reamer I cannot answer that but thought this information might help. Good Luck.

A friend just built a 7LRM and his load is 68.8 gr. H1000 behind 180 VLD Bergers. He is getting 3055 fps. Cartridge seems to be quite accurate.

I had a 7lrm built by Jon Beanland. Should be here in a week. :D We bought the reamer from Gunwerks for $235.00. He split the reamer cost with me. I bought brass from gunwerks and was going to have custom dies made for it, then it dawned on me that I can't even load one to get some fire formed brass for custom dies. Now I will be ordering dies from Gunwerks as well. Even though they did not build my rifle, they have been more than a pleasure to do buisness with. gun)

I will have a Gunwerks 7lrm rifle/system one day. I got to handle one and they are a masterpiece. I didn't even get to fire it.. They are on the cutting edge of long range hunting. Gotta save some pennies but it will be worth it.

Mudrunner,
I see you inquired about the 7MM LRM brass from Gunwerks. I can tell you I just paid $134.00 per hundred a couple of weeks ago plus shipping. I did also buy my dies from Gunwerks. I don't remember the initial pricing but I know it was somewhere in the neighborhood of $100.00-125.00. As for the Reamer I cannot answer that but thought this information might help. Good Luck.

Thanks Mike, I'll look into it.

Skip, I noticed he doesn't have the 7mm LRM on his reamer list, is it one you have to ask for specifically that he doesn't advertise?

Can anyone tell me the freebore on the 7LRM reamer? How much does the Hornady die set reduce the shoulder diameter of fired brass?
Thanks,
Alex Wheeler

Thanks Mike, I'll look into it.

Skip, I noticed he doesn't have the 7mm LRM on his reamer list, is it one you have to ask for specifically that he doesn't advertise?

From their website..."As a custom rifle maker we do not rent or sell reamers, however we will be happy to chamber your rifle for you."

My jump to lands is .020". Their ammo is set at .035" jump to lands...at least it was when they chambered mine. I will have to measure a fired piece of brass against a sized one.
What bullet are you using? Does the shank of the bullet go below the neck/shoulder junction? Can you give ma an OAL of your loaded round.
Thanks,
Alex

From their website..."As a custom rifle maker we do not rent or sell reamers, however we will be happy to chamber your rifle for you."

Well, Skip Davidson who works for Gunwerks said they do. Might wanna take it up with him. Becaue I just know what he said on the last page.