gunsmith in va.

marlow 243

i live in chesapeake va. i would like any help with a rep. gunsmith in area to do some work on my rem. 700 thanks for any help

Unless you're hell bent on hand delivering your rifle, I'd look for a good gunsmith anywhere in the country and use the USPS. There are many great gunsmiths but most just don't seem to be in the neighborhood.

I live in NY and have shipped guns to Wisconsin, S. Carolina and Texas; to name a few.

VH

Marlow

Beg to differ, but you have two of the very best in VA. John Myer at Custom Gunsmithing in Boyce VA (near winchester) and Clay Spencer (Spencers Custom Guns) in Scotsville.

John has built 5 guns for me aond one more in the works plus he is a 1k competitor. He has built many of the top 1k guns in this region and on east coast. He can do anything you need done.

BH

thanks BH if i could iwould like to get his phone # if you have it or cell me at 7576766008 thanks for your help

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.