Gunsmith for a 300 win mag build?

Nimrod1203

So I've got the parts all ordered for a 300 win mag build. It'll be a Remington 700 action, PTG bolt, Manners T2 stock, Rock Creek barrel, EGW rail, and a Viper PST. I guess my question is what gunsmith would be the best bang for the buck, with decent turn around time, and can build a highly accurate rifle? With the parts I have ordered, I'd like to expect 1/4 MOA. I've considered Kevin at MCR, bugholes, or any others that you guys have had good success with. Thanks in advance. There isn't any gunsmith's thats within driving distance. So it'd have to be through the mail anyways, so I guess anywhere would be just as good as the next. As info, I'm in western Nebraska.
Nimrod

Give Grit from the boards here a call

his name is Lorenzo Young and he owns deadly precision gunsmithing he is putting one together for me and knows his stuff. He is doing the gunsmithing give away contest on this site as we speak.

Jordan

Sounds good! guess I'll just have to go and check out the sponsors and see which one isn't so covered up that I have to wait till November. Thanks for the help!
Nimrod

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.