• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Guns For Sale

G

Sig P229, double action only, black stainless, night sights, factory plastic and factory Hogue grips, 4 Law Enforcement Only mags, factory box with all paperwork, etc. Must be sold to a LEO. Less than 200 rds thru it. $575 Shipped
DSC00067.JPG

MRC Stainless Steel SA with Magnum Boltface--NIB--$425 Shipped
DSC00063.JPG

NEF Sportster 17 --17 HMR--Like New, Used one time. Heavy barrel with weaver base. $160 Shipped
DSC00066.JPG

Marlin 880 SQ Heavy 22" Barrel .22 S,L,LR. 2 magazines. Like New... Never been in the field. Been to the range one time. will include a set of Burris 1" rings. $160 Shipped
DSC00065.JPG

All prices include shipping to your FFL--Sig P229 also requires a copy of your LEO credentials.

hows it going chris. looking at your marlin 880 sq. couple q's. How accurate was that at the range? why are you selling? And can you tell me how to check your profile rating if possible. i'm a poor man and cant be to safe.lol i'm a new member so how does the purchase work? i've been reading how guns are shipped to local FFL what is this?? email me [email protected] thanks

No worries about Chris' member rating. I'll vouch for him. Great guy, honest as they come! I have traded, purchased and sold numerous rifles with him over the years.

I will echo what Ric says.

Have made several trades with him.

Nothing to fear.

JD

Thanks for the kind words, guys.
Sorry, jasstru2, but everything is sold. Sorry for not updating the post, but it was put up in March, and I hadn't had a reply here, so I had forgotten about it.
Thanks anyway, CJ