Gun Show in Blackfoot, Last Fall

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by royinidaho, Feb 19, 2007.

1. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

I'm done hagglin' I'll TAKE it for this much!!
    [​IMG]

Hey, I said I'm done dickerin'! This is what I'll give ya and I have the gun!!!
    [​IMG]

Nah, don't need a 240 but whatcha take for those nice environmentally clean shoes?
    [​IMG]

What else ya got in there??
    Havin' trouble w/your door. Try this...

[​IMG]

By the way. Didja hit that thing with the truck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    [​IMG]

Door prize at the "show" was some speed goat sausage. Wife hates the stuff. I nuke it a bit just to get some conversation goin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Good stuff.

The show featured a free lunch, also. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Thanks

2. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

When the grey haired guys in the plaid shirts get together something always happens.

The antelope sausage is pretty bad isn't it. If I had known how bad it was I would have given you all of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Was that what happened at the gun show or was it what happened in the alley out behind the gun show? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Looks like 'ol "Tiger Stripes" almost changed hands there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    When the grey haired guys in the plaid shirts get together something always happens.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hey, most of us will have grey hair some day, nothing wrong with that. And, plaid is always in style and a thirty year old plaid shirt looks like a one year old plaid shirt. DAMHIKT

Kinda looks like you might need a bigger box on top of the truck for next year.

4. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

[ QUOTE ]
    The antelope sausage is pretty bad isn't it. If I had known how bad it was I would have given you all of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I don't mind it at all.