• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gun - Scope - Parts

IChaseCoues

I have been looking around lately and found some stuff that needs to go to make room for other projects.
Post request or E-mail me for pics.
All shipping is to lower 48. We'll have to work out the details for shipping outside lower 48.

Ruger KM77MII stainless/synthetic, old "hollowed" style stock, .270 Win. Nichols 3-9x40 scope. One owner. Used. Has some marks here and there. A good rifle for the mountains. Used to be my primary rifle, then became the nasty weather backup, and has been idle for a while. Got another I like better, so its gotta go.
$450 shipped to your FFL

Swift Premium 6-24x40 AO Good condition. Some use marks, but in really great shape.
$150 shipped

Bushnell Yardage Pro Trophy rangefinder, supposedly 5-800yds, Would work for bow hunting. Wouldn't recommend it for anything over 300 yds.
$100 shipped

Sinclair Precision ground 30mm Scope ring lapping kit. used once, verry little lapping done.
$30 shipped

Set of Millett 2-piece bases for a Win CRPF WSM action.
and Millett high 1" rings.
$25 shipped

I also have a NIP B-square weaver style base for a Savage accutrigger short action. and one for a short action Win.
Don't know if they would be worth the shipping expense, but if someone wants one or both, a trade may be beneficial for both of us.

E-mail me at rockbronc at hotmail.com.
Offers will be considered!
I'm gonna keep digging around, so more will be added later.

Well, I guess I'll post it all on e-bay!
Also had a guy call me and said he had 2 more antelope tags available for Sept. 16-18 if anyone's interested.
Thanks

Recent Posts