gun maker

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by zkodiak, Dec 1, 2009.

1. zkodiak

zkodiak Well-Known Member

just wondering what you think of betting custom guns and borden rifles or even rifles inc.. also any others you would recomend need help choosing who to have build my custom rifle. would love to hear your thoughts and why. I have been having a really hard time making a choice. I would love to start to have them building it so i might be lucky and have it bye next fall.:rolleyes:

2. dbhunter

dbhunter Active Member

I am having one built by Borden Rifles. Their lead time is not out as far as other smiths on this forum, so you should get it in plenty on time. Give Jim a call, he is pleasant to work with.

3. magicofmt

magicofmt Well-Known Member

Len sells custom guns here on this site, some ready to ship.

4. MN Hunter

MN Hunter Well-Known Member

Check out Center Shot Rifles. Jim is a great guy to deal with and does excellent work.

5. japple

japple Well-Known Member

I am going through the same thing right now contacting gunsmiths. I have been talking to 3 different ones and have nothing but good things to say about them. kirby allen aka fiftydriver, shawn carlock, and chad dixon aka nesika chad. All three have been great so far am havjng a hard time picking one. talk to a few and find out who you are comfortable with.