Gun Drawing

bigdumboy

Shippensburg Fish And Game is having its Gun drawing this coming Sat.June 23 2012 at the club grounds tickets are $10 gate opens at 10 lunch at 11 drawing starts at 12

You can buy tickets at the gate if you need a ticket this is our main fund raiser of the year. Directions to the club can be found on the website Shippensburg Fish and Game. lightbulb

Shippensburg Fish And Game is having its Gun drawing this coming Sat.June 23 2012 at the club grounds tickets are $10 gate opens at 10 lunch at 11 drawing starts at 12

You can buy tickets at the gate if you need a ticket this is our main fund raiser of the year. Directions to the club can be found on the website Shippensburg Fish and Game. lightbulb
Thanks to all members that stopped to read the post about the drawing,hope to see you there i will be the big guy behind the grill cooking the burger and dogs.Looks like we will have nice day for it thanks again.

Thanks to all members that stopped to read the post about the drawing,hope to see you there i will be the big guy behind the grill cooking the burger and dogs.Looks like we will have nice day for it thanks again.

The drawing went off with out a hitch,over a 1000 people thur the gate everyone left full and happy. Next year i will get the message on here sooner so the members can buy some tickets.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.