gun case for 110 ba

bassnbucks

having a hard time finding a case or shooters bag that will fit the 110ba. any suggestions? i've got to find something to carry it to the range

I have the gun on order and am supposed to pick it up tomorrow. I have already purchased a midway USA drag bag, the 56" version in olive drab. I got an insane deal on it at Christmas time as I knew I was getting the rifle :). So far the bag is phenomenal. It fits my spotting spice easily(60mm). It has lots of options for carrying. Carry it like a backpack, shoulder bag, or with the carry handle. Each side is double stitched with a triple layer design. It also has snaps on the outside protecting the zipper. I will update the post when I actually get the rifle in LOL. The bag dwarfs my ak-47, but can be used as a double rifle case. I also purchased the larger of the two shooting mats. It can be strapped on the bag easily, and is awesome for prone shooting.

I concur with A14, Midway USA has a 56" drag bag, double gun with all the storage you will need. I paid $79 and it is just as good as the other brands I have and paid twice as much. I will not use it for two rifles as I use the other side for cleaning rod, spotting scope, dust rags, tripods for spotting scope. I can get all of my gear for the 338 lapua in one bag.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.