Gun builder/gunsmith needed

I'd go with Gunwerks.....they are great to work with! I had them build a LR-1200 with titanium action and carbon fiber barrel. It is, by far, the best gun I have ever held, let alone own/shoot. I also bought their G7-BR2 rangefinder. I feel very comfortable making shots out to 800+ yards on any game animal.....with low wind. I haven't practiced enough with high wind to be comfortable on game....but I've never been off, shooting targets in high wind, when using the G7-BR2 and adding in the wind value. I live at almost sea level and just push the rangefinder button at higher elevations.....and I'm right on.....if you have an issue, I get immediate responses to emails and I've literally had Aaron call me back on a Friday night at 9:00!....after I emailed him....

GO WITH GUNWERKS.....THEY'LL MAKE SURE YOU ARE HAPPY.....gun)

call chris a benchmark barrels they have done 3 rifles for me. ask MTNRUNNER about the 280AI he bought from me that was built by them. I also have used gunwerks and they are good also. Benchmark wont take 6 months or longer it will probably be 2 months. Lead time is a big consideration.

We can definitely build what you want and our leadtime isn't extremely long. If your interested feel free to call me at the shop.
Chris
Benchmark Barrels

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.