• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **GUN AND SCOPE ARE SOLD !!**Mdl.700 VS .223 w/Nice leupold

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopt

**GUN IS SOLD..!!!** This is a Rem. Mdl. 700 VS 26" hvy. bbl .223. It has the factory kevlar stock with aluminum pillar bedding. The bore, rifling, and crown are in new condition. It sports a leupold vari-x III 8.5-25x40 AO with target reticle, as well as leupold bases and rings. This gun also has a sweet trigger job that breaks at slightly under 3 lbs. This gun has only had between 100-150 rounds fired thru it! I bought it all new thinking I was getting into target shooting but I simply don't have the time. It easily rates 98%+ to new in condition. This gun set up shoots way better than I can..!! I'm asking $675 for the gun, and $550 for the scope. I'm always looking for interesting trades and/or offers. If you are interested in this gun and/or scope...let's talk !I'm new to this sight, and it says I can't send attachments. If you're interested, email me at: [email protected], or [email protected] (or easier) call me at 501-282-2602. I'll email you as many pics as you want of the gun and scope. If you are a target shooter or varmit hunter this gun will make you look like a pro.
thanks, hopt

I inadvertently put in the listing that the scope has taget knobs, it doesn't. it has std. 1/4" click knobs (too many guns with scopes.....i get confused). anyway i changed the listing, sorry for the confusion...hopt

Last edited:
Leupold scope

Hopt,
Sent you an e-mail on the scope, but it failed to send.
Left you a phone message instead.
Call any time.
Al.

reply toAl

I didn't get your message or number, mine is 501-282-2602. call me if you want to talk about the gun and/or scope.
hopt

Leupold scope

I sent a reply to your pm this a.m.
I see you changed your ad.
Sorry, I'm a wantin' target knobs.

Al.

I'm interested in this Rifle.

I'm in Mountain View and am very interested.
870/269-4202

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts