Father Fleger
Jesse J.
Al Sharpton
Maxine Waters
Cynthia McKinney
Bernadine Dhorn
Bill Ayers

NOT INVITED: Anyone who believes in freedom, liberty or capitalism

Maybe you could wear your white hood and they wont recognize you.

I believe bjlooper was using satire in recognition of Obama's more than questionable affiliations. He definitely was not being racist as he included different races and ethnic people including whites in the list.

My worry, as is with many, is that any criticism of Obama is a racist criticism. Bjlooper's list was a criticism of Obama the man and not Obama the black man. I will argue, though, he did include many of Obama's racist friends in the list. Please do not draw the race card unless someone is truly being racist. For example; Farrakhan and Wright are blatantly racist. The white Father Pflager is a racist against white America. I will join you in denouncing racist behavior just as I denounce the above mentioned racists. However, I will not remain silent and let the "race card" become the "standard shield" for Obama when he is criticized satirically or otherwise.

Please post any source you have of the President-Elect personally using the race card as a shield. Thanks in advance.

And I would have to say that the Reverend Wright and Louis Farrakhan are about as racist as Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mike Gallagher and Bill O'Reilly. Wouldn't you agree?

I'd also be interested in a credible source that confirms that Khalidi is or ever was a PLO spokesperson. And, assuming there is such confirmation, why did John McCain provide financial support to him? Trust me, I'm just curious.

Last edited:
Please post any source you have of the President-Elect personally using the race card as a shield. Thanks in advance.

And I would have to say that the Reverend Wright and Louis Farrakhan are about as racist as Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mike Gallagher and Bill O'Reilly. Wouldn't you agree?

I'd also be interested in a credible source that confirms that Khalidi is or ever was a PLO spokesperson. And, assuming there is such confirmation, why did John McCain provide financial support to him? Trust me, I'm just curious.

I don't know these guys personally, but in particular I am surprised to hear that O'Reilly
is a racist. Does he hate everyone thats not Irish or could it be that you have no idea?
Show the evidence please.

Osama folks are so far in the weeds on this subject they do not even deserve a response.

"I am Deeeepressed"

Boss Hoss - but you decided to offer one anyway, eh? Osama friends? Care to explain?

Matador - it would be possible that you were right about rjlooper's cute little post being a weak attempt at satire, with no racial overtones intended. That is unless you'd read a few of his other little diatribes. In that case you could safely judge it as just another one of his racist rants.

Nomosendero - sorry, but I believe if you read carefully, I didn't specifically state that he was. On the other hand, why do you find it so hard to believe that O'Reilly might be a racist? Let me offer the following mindless blather from your benevolent Mr. O'Reilly :

"During the September 19 edition of his nationally syndicated radio program, discussing his recent trip to have dinner with Rev. Al Sharpton at Sylvia's, a famous restaurant in Harlem, Bill O'Reilly reported that he "had a great time, and all the people up there are tremendously respectful," adding: "I couldn't get over the fact that there was no difference between Sylvia's restaurant and any other restaurant in New York City. I mean, it was exactly the same, even though it's run by blacks, primarily black patronship."

Why do you suppose he couldn't get over that fact? Guess this all could have been just an innocent slip of the tongue. After all, as we all know, for some, unless his highness announces for all the world to hear that he is a racist, they'll not believe it. Then again, others might rend judgement based on his actions/words. You asked for evidence, you interpret it anyway you wish. I'm just observing.

Last edited:

You will have to do your own homework on Obama personally using the race-card as a shield as I did not make that invocation and besides that is an entirely different subject. I was referring to Roll-Your-Own and others.

I do not agree the mentioned commentators are racist like Farrakhan and Wright. That is a ludicrous assessment if not irresponsible. Comparing the right-wing commentators to Obama's abhorrent racist friends Farrakhan and Wright questions your capacity to reason fairly. I have not read or heard evidence of racism from the aforementioned commentators. You show me such evidence.

I do not know for a fact that Rashid Khalidi was a spokesman for the PLO. Why don't you show me a credible source that he was not a spokesman for the PLO?

McCain is chairman of the International Republican Institute (IRI) which gave money to the Center for Palestine Research and Studies (CPRS) an organization partly founded by Khalidi. The IRI funded polling, in the West Bank/Gaza Strip, measuring support for the peace process amongst Palestinian groups. This fact has to be admitted, whether the IRI made a mistake or not in its funding. This does not change the fact that Khalidi is a sympathizer of the PLO. Was McCain's IRI wrong to fund the CPRS? Perhaps, it depends on Khalidi. Is Khalidi a promoter of terrorism? Is Khalidi trying to reconcile with Israel? These are questions I have as well. As more facts unfold then we will make light of this situation.

Last edited:
"I do not know for a fact that Rashid Khalidi was a spokesman for the PLO. Why don't you show me a credible source that he was not a spokesman for the PLO?"

So you'd like me to prove a negative? Sort of like when the gentleman (term used loosely) who claimed Obama was a cocaine dealer, was asked for proof responded by requesting that he prove that he wasn't. Guess we could both play that game, as in - can you show a "credible" instance in which he acted as a spokesman for the PLO?

"...This does not change the fact that Khalidi is a sympathizer of the PLO."

Being a "sympathizer" does not make one a "spokesman", as claimed by the original poster above. Further, is he a sympathizer of the PLO or the Palestinians? Or, for you, does the one make you the other?

Last edited:
"I do not know for a fact that Rashid Khalidi was a spokesman for the PLO. Why don't you show me a credible source that he was not a spokesman for the PLO?"

So you'd like me to prove a negative? Sort of like when the gentleman (term used loosely) who claimed Obama was a cocaine dealer, was asked for proof responded by requesting that he prove that he wasn't. Guess we could both play that game, as in - can you show a "credible" instance in which he acted as a spokesman for the PLO?

"...This does not change the fact that Khalidi is a sympathizer of the PLO."

Being a "sympathizer" does not make one a "spokesman", as claimed by the original poster above. Further, is he a sympathizer of the PLO or the Palestinians? Or, for you, does the one make you the other?

Do not ignore the rest of my statements. How convenient for you. Have the courage to rebuttal as I did you. I am "curious" what your excuse is for the racists you did not mention. Also explain the terrorists Obama has as friends.

We know what Obama represents. His supporters and I believe you are one, have continually demanded to prove our conservative stance. It is time for you and the other Obama supporters to tell us why he and his political machine are so good for this country. Enlighten us on your wonderful leader. And don't tell me about Bush either. I have heard ad nauseam from Obamaists how "bad" Bush is.

This site and forum overwhelmingly support the Second Amendment and the rest of our constitutional freedoms. This is not an Obama site. If you demand answers from already established facts and consensus the burden is yours to come prepared with facts to counter what we have already established. It is lazy to ask us to do your homework. If you want to praise Obama come prepared, I do not have the time to look up every source for you.

Boss Hoss - but you decided to offer one anyway, eh? Osama friends? Care to explain?

Matador - it would be possible that you were right about rjlooper's cute little post being a weak attempt at satire, with no racial overtones intended. That is unless you'd read a few of his other little diatribes. In that case you could safely judge it as just another one of his racist rants.

Nomosendero - sorry, but I believe if you read carefully, I didn't specifically state that he was. On the other hand, why do you find it so hard to believe that O'Reilly might be a racist? Let me offer the following mindless blather from your benevolent Mr. O'Reilly :

"During the September 19 edition of his nationally syndicated radio program, discussing his recent trip to have dinner with Rev. Al Sharpton at Sylvia's, a famous restaurant in Harlem, Bill O'Reilly reported that he "had a great time, and all the people up there are tremendously respectful," adding: "I couldn't get over the fact that there was no difference between Sylvia's restaurant and any other restaurant in New York City. I mean, it was exactly the same, even though it's run by blacks, primarily black patronship."

Why do you suppose he couldn't get over that fact? Guess this all could have been just an innocent slip of the tongue. After all, as we all know, for some, unless his highness announces for all the world to hear that he is a racist, they'll not believe it. Then again, others might rend judgement based on his actions/words. You asked for evidence, you interpret it anyway you wish. I'm just observing.

Concerning O'Reilly's comment, could be, at least it offers the possibility of a racial comment, I am open minded to that. But then again I would want to see everything said about the restaurant in case he could have been refering to another reason why it was like any other restaurant & he was surprised. Concerning how I might "feel" about Mr. O, I don't feel much of anything, so the "BENEVOLENT" comment is not logical, I singled him out because I hear Libs with their "blather" as you put it concerning Sean & Rush quite often, but seldom O'Reilly, sorry to dissapoint.

I heard the sep 19th show you are referring too. and O'reilly was doing nothing but praising the establishment he ate at. and then he replayed his comments and the criticisms about it the next day. He talked about it at length, and it was very evident that he had no ill will, or racism toward anyone.

he is not racist at, you copied and pasted that quote off of some site that doesn't like him to start with. there are a lots of sound bites out there and if you pull specific ones out of context you can make anyone sound the way you want.

here is a quote by obama, "Look, I got two daughters — 9 years old and 6 years old," he said. "I am going to teach them first about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby.

so does he believe that baby's equal punishment?

i don't even know why i was reading in here, not picking a fight, it's just that your example sucked. you probably don't even listen to O'reilly so why did you bring him up?

wow, i posted this and it's 3-4 posts from where it should have been,

You are kidding right. Especially the part about the Rev. Wright

OK, if you think O'Reilly's comment was racist (I don't in full context). What do you think of the following Farakhan quote?

"Murder and lying comes easy for white people" (CNN Oct 17, 1995)

AJ

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.